What are your kid’s doing after school?
Carpenter’s Family Taekwondo is now offering the American Taekwondo Association’s (ATA) nationally recognized After School Martial Arts Program. Our after school program provides your child with structured activities, exercise, homework time and a safe and caring environment. Our program includes free pickup service from most local elementary schools, a 45-minute martial arts class, snack, homework time and fun activities. Every 10 weeks, students are eligible for rank testing. The environment combines fun and discipline, making the experience enjoyable for children and parents!
After School Program Schedule
- 2:50 – 3:15 pm: Pick up at elementary schools
- 3:30 pm – 4:15 pm: Martial Arts classes
- 4:15 pm – 6:00 pm: Fun & quiet activities, homework, parent pickup.
Your child will also develop:
- Better manners
- Goal-setting skills
- Time-management skills
- Leadership skills
- Study skills
- Improved behavior and more respect
- Concentration and focus
- Fitness and wellness
Many of our students enjoy better grades and academic success at school as a result of their improved self-discipline, concentration and study skills!
Uniforms & Gear
Students have designated areas for changing into uniform with assigned cubbies for After School Martial Arts. Uniforms should be taken home each Friday for cleaning and return with them Monday. Students may store their sparring gear in designated areas in clearly marked bags for easy access during the week.
Transportation & School Breaks
- All programs are open on In-service & half days
- Transportation provided from most area elementary schools
- When your child has an in-service or early dismissal day at school, Carpenter’s Family Taekwondo is there for you offering a full or half day program so you can maintain your regular schedule. For more information please contact us at 941-727-2883